Friday 18 April 2014

Bring me a chocolate bunny dammit!

Easter is on the horizon, and I can almost smell the chocolate... It's almost been 6 weeks since I've had any chocolate, crisps or even a glass of coke. 2 days and I can sink my teeth into the neck of an unsuspecting chocolate bunny. Or, you know, an Easter egg or whatever. Just bring me anything smothered in or made of chocolate and I'm a happy bunny, if you'll excuse the Easter pun. I haven't had any withdrawal symptoms over Lent this year. That's weird. Very weird. That's the first year I haven't been kept awake at night by the horrifying images in my head of a snickers bar calling out to me... to eat it, and that no one will find out if I do...
I guess all I want to say here is Happy Easter. I usually go overboard and put in loads of festive memes and videos but I think I'll just share my favourite Easter meme this time;


No comments:

Post a Comment