Thursday 7 November 2013

Fangirling

People who know me really well will know how ridiculous I can be fangirling over so many different guys. But, I have fine tuned it all and worked it down to a list. Yes, I finally have a list small enough to write down! This list is quite a random mixture... There's two actors, a dancer and a character;

1) Kevin Clifton.
Kevin Clifton is a professional dancer on Strictly Come Dancing and not only is he a great dancer he is absolutely adorable and he has a brilliant personality. He's always very upbeat and smiley and he's so energetic. He's just adorable and I think he's a brilliant dancer. Watch him in action here: Susanna Reid & Kevin Clifton jive to 'Shake Your Tailfeather' on Strictly Come Dancing





2)The Joker
This is a strange one. I fangirl a little over the Joker. Not in a I have a crush on him he's so hot and adorable and amazing and everything kind of way. I fangirl because he's the best villain in Batman and I just like his personality because he's a bit mental and he everything has a funny side to him. I'm a fan, just a massive fan. I just love this character because he's completely mental. I've only ever seen Heath Ledger portray him and I would like to see how other actors and played this role. So don't take this the wrong way or get the wrong end of the stick; I DO NOT have a crush on the joker. That would be strange. But I don't want to start any weird rumours so I had to clear the air. I thought I'd give you some clips to watch because Heath Ledger's acting skills were phenomenal (I know, the video quality isn't the best.): Heath Ledger - Incredible Acting

3) David Duchovny
Ok, don't freak out when I tell you that this guy is 52... I told you not to freak out! It's not healthy! Yeah, this is another weird crush and probably one of my biggest confessions. Yes, I am officially announcing to the world that I have a crush on David Duchovny, big whoop. He's just so good looking, don't you think? I am a big fan of the X-Files and he plays Fox Mulder and, in fact, the second film I Want To Believe has already been ordered as part of my Christmas present! I'm so excited... There was a song written about David Duchovny. Have you seen the video? If not you really do need to. Watch it here: David Duchovny by Bree Sharp



4) Tom Hiddleston
For those of you who don't know, Tom Hiddleston plays Loki in Thor, The Avengers and Thor: The Dark World. I recently went to see Thor: The Dark World with a friend but I made the mistake of not watching the first Thor film before I went to see it. I've seen The Avengers but I feel like I've missed something not having watched the first Thor film. Tom Hiddleston is awesome though. I'm a massive Loki fangirl. Tom Hiddleston is funny and good looking and a great actor. Have you seen the impressions he can do? They're fantastic! If not, you need to watch them right here: Hiddleston does impressions







I hope you appreciate how embarrassing that was for me... I hope you like the videos though :)














No comments:

Post a Comment