Friday 31 October 2014

Getting into character

Hi I'm Hannibal Lecter, but my friends call me Hannah. Or at least I like to think they would if I hadn't eaten them all... *giggling*
I just wanted to let everyone know that due to recent circumstances I won't be holding my own dinner party for Halloween this year. I have chosen to spend Halloween out of the country, possibly Christmas too. And even more possibly, the rest of my life if everything goes to plan. I also want to bring up the matter of the mess that was left at my house. I'm not saying it was my fault and I'm also not saying I was there, but you might not wanna go upstairs... Yeeaah... Also, you can have the house if you want it. If you can clean the blood up you can have it my friend. Also, if he's still alive, I want to make a formal apology to Mason Verger. Sorry about the face... I mean it'll heal, right? I'd like to say it was nothing personal, but you were rude and obnoxious and YOU RUINED MY FAVOURITE CHAIR. But I hope Margot is doing well... I would apologise to my other patients for the things I've done, but you know what, they're all hopefully probably dead. Hah!
Before I go I want to say hello to the person that tried to kill me, under the orders of my previous psycho best friend and patient of course... But still, you know who you are and I know where you work.
Well, happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment