Wednesday 11 June 2014

Update

ESMÉ
I have a new baby cousin.
Her name is Esmé and she was born on 8th May so she shares her birthday with my friend. I was actually at the cinema for my friend's party when I got a text to say Esmé was born. She is the cutest thing ever; she's just like a doll! I love seeing all the baby clothes and toys, they're so cute and everything is so small and just adorable. I can't wait until she gets older and I can help her with her homework and give her advice on what to wear. I will probably need to carry out some babysitting duties, but that'd be cool. I've never babysat by myself before. I look forward to seeing Esmé grow up.

MALEFICENT
I went to see Maleficent for my friend's birthday, and I was bitterly disappointed. I was really looking forward to it, it looked like it was going to be fantastic. It wasn't the best... The acting was cringeworthy the whole way through. I think it was really more for kids, but even at that it should be enjoyable for everyone. If you don't know what it's about it's just a modernisation of the story of Sleeping Beauty but with a bit of a twist.
I couldn't get over how sharp they made Angelina Jolie's cheekbones look. They were sharper than Benedict Cumberbatch's. She looked like she had no cheeks at all...
After the cinema we went to Cosmo. Cosmo is a buffet restaurant with food from all over the world. Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Eastern European and more. It was amazing, I have never eaten so much in all my life! The sushi was amazing. I highly recommend that you go there.

EXAM RESULTS
The exams are all finished and I couldn't be more glad. We now have just over 2 weeks left until summer. Finally!! Slowly but surely we've been getting our results back. So far I think I've got all As, I'm just waiting on the geography grade boundaries and my art percentage. I have to wait until Friday to get my art mark back and we might not even get it then. The anticipation is killing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment