Friday 13 June 2014

The Void

Three of my favourite TV programs finished recently and I'm very distraught because it leaves me with a lot of free time that I'm not used to having and it's come at the worst time because I have no homework or revision to do.
These three programs kept my week interesting; The Tomorrow People, Person of Interest and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Tomorrow People has finished forever after only one series with a cliffhanger that they have no intentions of rescuing us from and the other two are only finished for the series. But I find myself counting down the days until the new series of Doctor Who and the release of The Dying of the Light. With two months until either I've got 2 and onward of The Mentalist to keep me going, but let's see how long it takes me to watch all of those episodes. So I'm on two temporary hiatuses now and one permanent one... Nice.
And series 4 of Sherlock won't be on TV until 2016. How very disappointing.
I'm just going to rant about all the hiatuses I'm on...
The Dying of the Light comes out on 28th of August and once we finish reading it the whole of the Skulduggery Pleasant fandom goes on a permanent hiatus... I shudder at the thought. But, to keep me going until then, the collection of short Skulduggery stories (Armageddon Outta Here) is released in July so I'd better finish the current book I'm on so I can start the new book straight away...
I guess all I need to do now is watch The Mentalist for two weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment