Saturday 12 July 2014

We know how to party hard

Donegal was fantastic. We went to the beach, splashed in the water, climbed the rocks and searched the cave. On my birthday we went shopping at Letterkenny and went to Glenveagh National Park which was the most amazingly beautiful place I have ever been to. I had a Batman cake which was awesome.
I got some great presents; a Batman onesie, a box of Lush products, chocolates, a nice notebook (which I plan on using for all my story ideas and drafts) and some jelly sandals. Also I got an Eason giftcard and an itunes giftcard. I'm spoiled rotten...
I got back on Tuesday and went to stay with my daddy. We had chocolate cake and I had a lemon and cherry (non-alcoholic) cocktail. On Wednesday we went to Nandos for lunch.
On Thursday I then invited my friends over for dinner and a sleepover. We had mini pizzas and watched films while making loom bands. We ended up staying awake until 3am on Friday playing Harry Potter on the wii while having a "who can make the most realistic farting noise" competition. It's safe to say we know how to party hard.
You really should go to Glenveagh National Park if you get the chance, it is fantastic.
GLEANVEAGH NATIONAL PARK



























MY CARDS

I had a brilliant birthday. I'm so glad I got to celebrate it in such a beautiful place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment