Saturday 1 March 2014

Anything could happen

I am so excited. I'm going to an Ellie Goulding concert tomorrow with a group of my friends! We've been waiting for this for months now. It's going to be a great night. Ellie Goulding is amazing, we've got amazing seats and we're going to have such an amazing time. I will post some photos as soon as I get time. I'm quite annoyed though because I have a pretty bad cold and my throat has been killing me since Thursday. I'm obviously not gonna be able to do any singing or cheering tomorrow which really sucks. I think it might be a minor flu I have because it took a long time to convince myself to get out of bed to even go and pee... It might not be, but I had some difficulties getting out of bed this morning; it took me forever to drag myself out of bed, and I only wanted to get up because I was hungry. So I've been trying not to talk too much and I spent all day on the sofa drinking lots of hot orange juice and eating lots of fruit and soothers. Gonna get a cup of lemsip before I go to bed. Fingers crossed I'll be better by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment